Friday 19 March 2010

Too good to be true?

I've had a really fabby week so far - everything seems to be going well, except for a teeny blip at work yesterday, and I'm now thinking its too good to be true! We adopted a hammy from Pets At Home, a little girl syrian, who we eventually called Maisie! Unfortunately, her cage is getting a little bit too small as she grows, so we've been looking for the Savic Hamster Heaven (its amazing!) and most of them are hugely expensive! But I've just spied one on Ebay, for a tenner, and its not far from here! I'm watching avidly, although a while to go yet, but I've emailed to ask if they will consider Buy-It-Now, I really want it! Its got a couple of bit missing (the loft extension from what I can see) but spares can be bought! But I just hate waiting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment