Friday 12 March 2010

Apologies if this seems like a long random rant, although that could be because it is. I've just had the crappiest day, and once again, Bo has gone out and left me to sort out how I'm feeling on my own. My little Tiny-Ham died today. We took him to the vets Wednesday as he had a problem with his cheek, and we were told it was a small lump which could easily be removed, so I took him in this morning. 20 minutes after I left him there, I got a phone call from the vet - it was too bad to do anything about, and it would be better to put him to sleep. So I've spent all day pottering around the house, unable to concentrate on anything, and then Bo comes home, after picking Tiny up so we could bury him, and he pretty much ignores me. Doesn't even ask how I am, just witters on about the new radiators, and where to put the boiler. For the first time in a very long time, I ate dinner by myself. I just didn't see the point in sitting to eat a meal in silence with him. After we buried Tiny, we're both pretty upset, but he gets ready and tells me he's going out, and can't understand why I'm so upset with him. I wouldn't be so bad, if he had just given me a huge hug when he got home and asked if I was OK, but apparently, its just his way of dealing with things. Fine.
I can't see things lasting much longer if things stay like this, we barely see each other anyway, I get home from work/gym and he goes out, and if we are home together, we don't do anything - he watches TV while I'm upstairs by myself.
Sorry if this has sounded very ranty, but I'm just so fed up and upset right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment