Tuesday 23 February 2010

Wow. I can't really remember writing the last post, but I guess I did! So, hospital stuff is almost out the way, after the HSG thing, and I've joined a gym! I know, something I swore I would never do because I hated gyms. But, it was something I had to do - I cant go out for long bike rides like I used to, because the weather is so rubbish, and I probably wouldn't make it very far! I am enjoying it (at the moment) so I hope it pays off!
I bought a new lens for my 450D the other week, a fantastic 60mm Macro! I love it! I'm sort of running out of things to photograph though, the hammies aren't very happy about having a camera shoved in their faces all the time! Neither is Bo, come to think of it!





Thats just a couple I've taken lately, its taken me ages to upload them so I won't put too many on just yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment